The Bosley FUE hair transplant procedure is a technique where individual follicular units are removed from the donor area and transplanted to areas of thinning or baldness.
The best candidates for this hair restoration procedure are:
- Patients looking for a procedure up to 1000 grafts.
- Patients who have a donor supply that is limited.
- Patients who have limited elasticity in the scalp.
- Limited scalp elasticity or donor hair due to previous FUT hair transplant procedures.
- Patients who prefer to wear their hair very short.
- Patients who don’t mind that hair is closely clipped in the donor area at the time of the procedure.