May 24, 2012
Video: Bosley Physician Performs FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Hair Transplant Procedure
The Bosley Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant procedure is available at the following Regional Surgical Offices:
The following links provide local office information and easy navigation from your location.
- Beverly Hills
- New York
- Virginia Beach
- San Diego
- Kansas City
The best candidates for the Bosley Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant procedure will:
- Be interested in a relatively small procedure that involves 1,000 grafts or less
- Have a limited supply of donor hair
- Have limited elasticity of the scalp
- Have limited donor hair supply and scalp elasticity after multiple FUT procedures
- Need or prefer to wear their hair very short
- Not be concerned with the close clipping involved in the donor area at the time of the procedure
What’s unique about the new FUE procedure?
The new FUE procedure does not take a complete donor strip as with the FUT procedure, but rather, extracts individual follicular units of 1-3 hairs (sometimes 4) from the donor area.
These follicular units are then skillfully and artistically placed with smaller, thinner units toward the front and larger units toward the back. The skill and artistry of the Bosley physician combined with the advancements in hair transplant technology result in a perfectly natural look and restored hairline that is virtually undetectable.
For more information on Bosley permanent hair restoration, eyebrow restoration and FDA approved hair loss treatments, schedule a free, private consultation with a Bosley Senior Counselor.
The following video features a Bosley physician performing the new FUE hair transplant procedure: