August 7, 2012
What results can I expect from my hair transplant procedure at Bosley?
Bosley hair transplantation is:
- A relatively simple procedure performed on an outpatient basis at a Regional Surgical Office.
- Typically complete in about a day.
- Performed under local anesthesia, which allows Bosley patients to read, watch movies, listen to music or even sleep during the procedure.
- Available using the new Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) technique.
View before and after Bosley hair transplant patient results from the following:
- The Bosley Interactive Gallery – use tools that provide insight into the results attainable with Bosley permanent hair restoration.
- Visit Battle Against Bald, the Bosley online community where you can follow results of Bosley patients who have had hair transplant surgery.
- Bosley on Google+ features many before and after patient photo galleries.
Bosley offers consultations that are free and private at more than 80 locations throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. To find the Bosley office nearest you use the Bosley Office Locator at Bosley.com.
During your free consultation general questions on the causes of hair loss and available treatment options will be answered and a typical range of cost for these treatments will be provided.
The following video features a Bosley patient from Battle Against Bald and shows is results using time-lapse photography: