Located at the Regional Surgical Office in Boca Raton is James S. Calder, M.D. Some of Dr. Calder’s accomplishments include:
- Bachelor of Science degree and Medical Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska
- Began medical career as the Associate Medical Director of Rehabilitation Services at Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Entered private practice in 1998 focusing on cosmetic laser surgery and the medical management of dermatologic skin and hair conditions.
- Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
The Bosley Surgical Office in Boca Raton is located at:
5355 Town Center Road
p. (800) 858-7680
Visit Bosley of Boca Raton directly for information on what’s around town, Bosley Counselors and patient before and after photos.
Visit the Boca Raton Google Local Page for click-to-call and navigation.
To learn more about hair restoration options schedule a free private consultation with a Bosley Senior Counselor.
Bosley counselors are thoroughly trained and will answer your general questions on the causes of hair loss, treatment options and typical range of cost. However, only a Bosley physician can determine candidacy for hair transplant surgery and provide you with a definitive answer on cost.