Hair Restoration Discussion – Fox 5 News with Dr. Ken Washenik
About Dr. Washenik:
Dr. Washenik is Medical Director of Bosley and the Executive Vice President of Scientific and Medical Development of the Aderans Research Institute. Dr. Washenik is a well known national and international lecturer with many seminars on dermatopharmacology and dermatology-related issues.
Other positions held:
- Secretary-Treasurer of the North American Hair Research Society
- Member of board of trustees of the Hair Foundation
- A director of the Cicatricial Alopecia Research Foundation
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- National Alopecia Areata Foundation
- Medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
- Member of the Dermatological Society of Greater New York and the Los Angeles Metropolitan Dermatological Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Washenik’s complete biography is available at Bosley Medical Beverly Hills.
In the following Fox 5 News video, Dr. Washenik explains the Bosley permanent hair restoration process including “donor hair” and its ability to grow forever after being transplanted.
Bosley permanent hair restoration is a relatively simple procedure done on an outpatient basis at a Regional Surgical Office. To find the Bosley office nearest you, use the Bosley Office Locator.
For more information on Bosley hair transplantation, the new follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure, FDA approved hair loss treatments and the cost of these treatments, schedule a free, private consultation with a Bosley Senior Counselor. Fill out this form to schedule your consultation and to receive a special, limited time offer.
Bosley of Beverly Hills is located at:
View Larger Map