Dr. Bosley Hair Transplant Procedure Video – New FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Video
Other Bosley Hair Transplant Resources:
- Visit the Bosley Store for FDA approved hair loss treatments including the new Bosley Laser Comb.
- View biographies for all Bosley Medical Physicians.
- Find the Bosley Medical Office nearest you with the Bosley Office Locator.
- Battle Against Bald – The Bosley community where you can see before and after results of Bosley hair transplantation.
- Ask Bosley a hair loss related question and receive an answer from the hair loss community or search the hair loss Q&A database.
Surgical hair transplantation is the only permanent solution to hair loss. With the advancements in hair restoration technology and skill and artistry of Bosley physicians, the results of Bosley permanent hair restoration are a perfectly natural look and restored hairline that is virtually undetectable.
In the videos featured below, Dr. Bosley performs permanent hair restoration, which is a relatively simple procedure done on an outpatient basis at a Regional Surgical Office.
One of the most recent advancements in hair transplant surgery is the Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE.
The FUT procedure differs from the FUE in that a complete strip is taken from the donor area. The follicular units are then dissected from the donor strip and transplanted to areas of thinning or baldness. The FUT procedure typically results in a thin, fine scar that is easily concealed by the remaining hair. Using the FUE technique, a Bosley physician extracts individual follicular units of 1-3 hairs (sometimes 4) from the donor area and transplants them to areas of thinning or baldness.
Results of hair restoration at Bosley can be seen in the Bosley Interactive Gallery where interactive tools help provide insight into the results attainable with Bosley permanent hair restoration.
View before and after photo albums at the new Bosley Google Plus page.
For more information on Bosley permanent hair restoration including the new FUE procedure, schedule a free, private consultation or order a free DVD and Information Kit by filling out this form.