Seth Garon of Portland, Oregon who had Bosley hair restoration in 2006 is featured in the video below discussing why he decided on a hair transplant procedure.
The video below features Michael discussing his decision on Bosley permanent hair restoration.
The Bosley hair transplant procedure is relatively simple and is done on an outpatient basis. The typical hair restoration surgery will take 3/4 to one full day to complete and is available at Bosley Regional Surgical Offices, which are located throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Use the Bosley Office Locator to find the office nearest you.
One of the most recent advancements in hair transplant surgery is the follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure.
The new FUE procedure does not take a complete donor strip as with the FUT procedure Michael mentions in the video above, but rather, extracts individual follicular units of 1-3 hairs (sometimes 4) from the donor area.
The best candidates for the new Follicular Unit Extraction Procedure will:
- Be interested in a relatively small procedure that involves 1,000 grafts or less
- Have a limited supply of donor hair
- Have limited elasticity of the scalp
- Have limited donor hair supply and scalp elasticity after multiple FUT procedures
- Need or prefer to wear their hair very short
- Not be concerned with the close clipping involved in the donor area at the time of the procedure
For more Bosley patient perspectives visit Battle Against Bald.
To schedule your free, private hair loss consultation fill out this form where you also have the option of ordering a free Bosley DVD and Information Kit.