September 13, 2012
Bosley of Memphis, TN 38157 – Schedule Your Hair Loss Information Consultation
Visit the Bosley of Memphis, TN Google Local Page for quick access to directions/navigation and click-to-call.
Bosley of Memphis, Tennessee:
5050 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38157
Bosley Surgical and Consultation offices are located in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Japan, Shanghai and Singapore. Free consultations are available at all offices by scheduling an appointment with a Bosley Senior Counselor.
You’ll also have the option of ordering a free DVD and Information Kit that will answer many of your hair loss related questions. However, some prefer a private in-person consultation to discuss the available hair loss treatments.
FDA approved hair loss treatments that can be discussed at your consultation include the new Bosley LaserComb, Bosley Professional Strength for Men and Professional Strength for Women and hair transplant procedures FUT and FUE.
Additional hair loss treatment information is available in the Bosley Store.
Only a Bosley physician can determine your candidacy for hair transplant surgery and provide you with a definitive answer on cost, which is individual to the patient. Below are a few of the factors that affect the cost of hair transplantation:
- How much hair loss have you experienced so far?
- Do you have sufficient donor hair?
- What are the characteristics of your donor hair e.g. texture, color and curl?
- What results do you desire?
View the following photo galleries for before and after Bosley hair transplant results:
- Men’s Norwood Class 2 Patients
- Men’s Norwood Class 3 Patients
- Men’s Norwood Class 4 Patients
- Men’s Norwood Class 5 Patients
- Men’s Norwood Class 6 Patients
- Women’s Hair Transplant Photo Gallery
- Bosley Lifestyle Photo Gallery