Bosley Before and After Hair Transplant Photos – Celebrities
Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution to hair loss. However, other hair loss treatments could be part of your complete treatment plan as decided by you and your Bosley physician. Hair loss treatments include Propecia®, Minoxidil, and the Bosley LaserComb.
Bosley permanent hair restoration is a relatively simple procedure that is performed at a Regional Surgical Office. There are more than 70 Bosley consultation and surgical offices located throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. To locate the office nearest you, use the Bosley Office Locator tool at Bosley.com.
The hair transplant procedure is typically complete within 3/4 to one full day. Given local anesthesia is used, Bosley patients often read, watch movies, read and even sleep during the procedure. The hair transplant follows 5 general steps that include:
- The Procedure Plan is confirmed by you and your Bosley physician. Artistic considerations like age, facial structure, existing hairline, quality of hair and your long-term goals are included.
- Local anesthesia is given in the donor area. Hair and follicles from the donor area will be moved to areas of thinning and baldness.
- Using the FUT technique, individual follicular units are dissected from the donor strip. The removal of the donor strip usually results in a thin, fine scar that is easily concealed by the remaining hair. With the FUE technique, these same follicular units of 1-3 hairs are extracted individually from the donor area
- Local anesthesia is given in the recipient area where the follicular units will be transplanted into tiny incisions. Detailed attention to depth, location and angle ensures a natural looking hairline.
- The grafts are placed into the donor sites with single and two-hair units toward the front and larger groupings toward the back.
Results of Bosley permanent hair restoration can be seen in the Bosley Results Gallery.