Located at the Regional Surgical Office in Boca Raton is James S. Calder, M.D. Some of Dr. Calder’s accomplishments include:
- Bachelor of Science degree and Medical Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska
- Began medical career as the Associate Medical Director of Rehabilitation Services at Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Entered private practice in 1998 focusing on cosmetic laser surgery and the medical management of dermatologic skin and hair conditions.
- Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of ...